From Eugene Eric Kim
- Capture everything in trusted buckets. In this case, Trello boards.
- Organize buckets by projects. In this case, a combination of boards and card colors.
- Create a Kanban Board with three columns: Planning, Doing, Done. Doing can have no more than three cards at any time.
- Assign cards story points based on "two-minute tasks" (2 points) and Pomodoro cycles (10 points) using Scrum for Trelllo Google Chrome extension. In other words:
- You can do five "two-minute tasks" in a single Pomodoro cycle. Why only five? I assume padding in-between for context-switching and underestimation.
- A full day's work amounts to 100 points: 50 in the morning, 50 in the afternoon. That translates to five hours of focused work throughout the day.