From Eugene Eric Kim
Revision as of 19:32, 13 September 2021 by Eekim (talk | contribs) (6 revisions imported: Imported from WebFaction on September 13, 2021 with Interwiki prefix Eekim)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Used to integrate Google Voice into my phone system.


The phone stopped working in January 2012. Upon investigation, discovered that there was a firmware update available, and that I had to manually update in order to get the phone working again. Not a good design, but so noted for next time.

In February 2012, I started having trouble again. I discovered the problem on March 2. Somehow, the DNS being assigned by my router wasn't working with OBi. According to the docs, this happens when you're using OpenDNS. I'm not using OpenDNS, but applying the fix solved the problem.


August 26, 2016
Upgraded firmware to 1.3.0(2886)
June 7, 2014
Upgraded firmware
April 11, 2013
Upgraded firmware to 1.3.0(2774)