|Cell phone||Motorola Moto X|
|Writing||Moleskine Large Plain Notebook|
|Tablet||iPad Pro 9.7 with Logitech Solar Wireless Keyboard|
|Camera||Olympus OM-D E-M5 and Canon PowerShot S95|
|Audio Recorder||Zoom H1|
|Water Bottle||Kleen Kanteen 800ml for cold and 12oz Wide Mouth Insulated for hot|
I depend on my cell phone for many things. If I lost it, it would be disastrous. These steps make it less so:
- Activate two-factor authentication on as many services as have it (e.g. Google Apps, Facebook, etc.)
- Install a remote finder / wiper app. These three have high ratings:
If I lose my phone:
- Remotely attempt to locate the phone. If it's stolen, wipe it.
- Revoke access to different accounts.
- Change passwords to different accounts.
I love Tom Bihn bags. I own three along with several accessories:
- Brain Bag: For heavy usage, travel. This thing has been all over the world with me.
- Synapse: Day bag, hiking.
- Medium Cafe Bag: Lightweight, ultraportable day bag. Often pack this as a travel day bag.
I'm considering more. They're that good.
I have a very sturdy TravelPro roller bag that I use for trips. It's been all over the world, and I love it.